Cookies are short bits of text (letters and/or numbers) which allow the web server to store on the client (browser) information to use in the course of the same visit to the site (session cookies) or below, even at a distance of days (persistent cookies).
Visiting a web site you can receive cookies from the site visited (“owners”), both sites maintained by other organisations (“third parties”).
This type of cookie allows the proper operation of certain sections of the site.
These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the site. They, therefore, are used and sent, unless you turn off the mode explained later. In general, the deactivation of one or more cookies may impair the correct operation of one or more pages of the site.
Cookies service YUMPU are intended to be the technical cookies. For more information, visit the service page: https://www.yumpu.com/it/info/privacy_policy
Third party Cookies
Below are the web addresses of the different information and procedures for the management of third-party cookies:
- Facebook privacy: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Facebook (configuration): log in to your account. The privacy section.
- Twitter information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
- Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
- Linkedin privacy: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Linkedin (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
The site uses Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”. For more information, please refer to the link below:
To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link below:
The site uses Google Maps, a service of web maps provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Maps uses “cookies”. For more information, please refer to the link below:
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using the settings in your browser. Here is the link with the instructions for the most common browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione dei cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Work: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
For more information on the cookies set by third parties and how to disable them, please visit the following site: YourOnlineChoices.eu.